Summer 2023 Internship: Southwest Region (Las Vegas/Reno, Los Angeles, Orange County, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego)
Job Description Summary
Fueled by ideas, expertise, and dedication across borders and beyond service lines, Cushman & Wakefield creates real estate solutions to prepare our clients for "What's Next." We employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom-line results.
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm's 51,000 employees in more than 70 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world.
Our Summer Interns will be paid hourly and work up to 40 hours per week during this program. Interns will act as a part of the service line team learning and engaging each step of the way. You will gain knowledge of commercial industry terms, laws and regulations, processes and market trends, taking your experience and knowledge back to share with your classmates and organizations. Interns will be placed in one of the following service lines: Agency Leasing, Tenant Representation, and Investment Sales.
- Gather information, conduct research and analyze data to provide relevant advice and information
- Assist the business in the execution of their daily tasks
- Respond to day-to-day requests, providing information and advice and ensuring that issues are properly addressed
- Deliver through established processes, systems and procedures ensuring work standards and requirements are met
- Develop own professional expertise through on the job training and observation
- Review, reconcile, and resolve client issues
- Track project timelines
- Generate monthly reports
- Assist managers with department objectives
- Complete special projects
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- At least two years completed toward bachelor's degree
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Legal authorization to work in U.S. (Visa sponsorship unavailable for this position)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
- A self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as efficiently as possible
- Detail-oriented while also being able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work individually as well as a team player
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.